Associates, Inc. advances your interests by:
- Successfully ensuring the passage of legislation (including budgetary proposals) favorable to your interests and defeating proposals which are not.
- Keeping you informed of issues affecting your business or profession as they are introduced. We monitor legislative activities daily and attend all hearings on issues and legislative proposals that could affect you.
- Developing strategies that get the job done. Using our knowledge of the process, the players and your concerns, we map out a plan to accomplish your goals.
- Amplifying your political clout by forming coalitions with other lobbyists and coordinating statewide grassroots support when appropriate.
- Presenting clear, concise, well-researched arguments to legislators. We execute your strategy through individual meetings with legislators and key agency people, in writing, and through the preparation and/or presentation of testimony before legislative committees.
- Utilizing our extensive lobbying experience and expertise in the legislative process, and our positive relationships with the Governor and legislators from both political parties.
- Assuring that the passage of legislation if oftentimes not the last step. When needed, we extend our lobbying efforts from the legislature to state agencies, where we are actively involved in the drafting of administrative rules and departmental policies that may affect your interests.
Associates, Inc. offers comprehensive lobbying services
and Regulatory Advocacy
all state legislative activity and report on any legislation that
may be of interest.
activity of state agencies including the promulgation or revision
of administrative rules and inform you of any activity that may be
an ongoing relationship with legislators on your behalf. Meet with
legislators and their staff as needed to discuss your concerns.
general counsel and expertise on lobbying strategies.
monitor, and, when needed, represent your organization at legislative
hearings and floor debates. Communicate positions to legislators.
efforts to introduce legislation and lobby on the client's behalf.
regular updates on state legislative and lobbying activities.
to requests for information on state legislative matters.
position statements on issues or legislation for dissemination to
legislators, the Governor, appropriate state agencies, and/or the
state legislative and executive elections and provide status reports.
comprehensive research to maximize your legislative and regulatory
and maintain lobbying coalitions of benefit to the client's endeavors.
"grassroots," internally generated lobbying efforts.
campaign fundraising events and meet with candidates.
PAC and Conduit accounts.
newsletter articles for publications.
information at board meetings, association conferences or conventions.
| Association Management